Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

My bf slapped my face because he caught me cheating on him? Is this acceptable behavior? ?

I'm a final year student at university and he's a 17-year old just starting out. Everything about him was irresistible to me. He's from Argentina, speaks English with a sexy accent, and has model-like Latino looks. We slept together the first time we met a few months ago. He's better in bed than much older guys and very sweet and mature. Everything was basically okay till yesterday. 

An ex from school was visiting and I met him for a drink yesterday. I got a bit too drunk and we went back to my room and had sex. He spent the night in my bed and when I woke up I left him in bed to make us breakfast. I COMPLETELY forgot I had given my bf keys to my place just a few days ago and sure enough I heard a click and the door opening. He walked to my bedroom and saw my ex in bed naked. He literally woke him up with a slap to the face, and was so angry my ex was terrified and just grabbed his clothes and ran out. I began to cry and kissed him and started giving him oral to calm him down. When he finished he slapped me across my face twice and said "Is this how you want to be treated? My C0)ck in your mouth and slapped like a wh**re?"He threw my keys at my face and walked out. I just feel so bad about everything that happened to me. Why does he think it is okay to slap me or my ex on our faces? Do I really deserve this?  

• Embery

It sure is,  you got out of line and he corrected you. 

Yes you deserve it, but it doesn't mean you should have gotten slapped. 

btw, you don't deserve him

• T J

You both can file assault charges on him.

You deserve everything you got EXCEPT the slap. 

Both behaviours are bad.

• Bill

Nice story.  When is the movie coming out?

Cheating is never acceptable behavior.