I shared my dinner table with an immigrant family, and welcomed them to the neighborhood with hospitality. Shouldnt we all be more welcoming?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

My state hosts more immigrants than any other and has strict orders against allowing anyone into your home. So sure, be welcoming, just know you might be breaking local COVID ordinances. 

• Willie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

While they were eating they were looking around to see what they can steal when you're not at home.

• 4 weeks ago

"Immigrants?" Or illegal aliens? Why would you allow lawbreakers into your home? You have no idea who they are, what diseases they carry, what additional crimes they've committed, etc.

• 4 weeks ago

I dare say that most people don't share their dinner table with any of their "neighbors" these days, immigrant or otherwise.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I expect that has boosted your ego no end. And preaching it has also made you feel important. I think we should make our own decisions. Not be lead by pious fools who have no real clue about life.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.