How do you feel about people who are refusing to wear a face mask while entering a store?

They're also lying about them being medically exempt from wearing a mask.

I feel such people should be invited to leave the store immediately, and not return until they're masked. If they claim medical exemption, let them prove it.

while I seldom ever see anyone not wearing a mask, I admire their guts.... not what you wanted to hear

well fear the mask nazis the most,, they will find the next level to start forcing people to train box cars 

not sure where you live it must suck ,,, but everyone I see wear mask 

If you scale it up, gaps in the fabric of most masks  are the size of a freeway underpass.  The virus is the size of a Volkswagen beetle.  Masks are only a psychological crutch.  It's sad how many people are sucked into thinking they are magical protection.

In my city you must wear a mask to get served in a shop. No mask and you need a doctors note. No doctors note and you don't get served.

I don't wear  one, because I don't have  one.  However, there is no virus where I live, so, I, and the people around me, are pretty safe.  The nearest are two people, in isolation, over 500km from where I live.  Things would be VERY different if the virus existed where I live!

They should be denied service and at many places they are.