Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Could Muslims stabbing people in France and UK become so often that Muslims think it is their automatic duty to do it?

bill, can you say who is doing the knifings in your city? Are they migrants from Muslim countries?

It has already, but most Muslims don't think it is their duty to do it. 

In my country, most of the stabbings are being done by common criminals.

So far, both countries failed to implant any inclusion into the Muslim communities. Religions are the origin but governments have been depending on the religions groups to plant inclusion in communities. Hence, Governments have to create other ways to create inclusions. 

Naughty little boy. 

But, it IS their duty, whether they wish to carry it out or not. It's jihad ! 

For those who still wonder why they do the things they do, I suggest a comprehensive read of the quran (preferably several times to get a clear picture) combined with sahih hadiths (to understand context) and the earliest Sira, available from Amazon

Source(s): Quran, sahih hadiths and Sira

They seem to think it is their duty to do it now.  I will never understand Muslims.. there is so much death involved in  that religion!

If when incarcerated they are fed bacon & eggs for breakfast, ham sandwiches for lunch, and pork chops for dinner they might reconsider living where their crazy ideas aren't wanted.

Source(s): My mother had a great recipe for pork chops cooked in wine--too good for them?

Most would never do that. They want to live normal, family lives like anyone else.

Beginning to re-think that whole firearms ban thing yet?

@Tham153- I like the way you think. Vicious, yet subtle. 

Source(s): mustached gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond

It's going that way and liberal apologists are encouraging this action.

THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN TO MECCA ARE DEMON POSSESED AND ARE SO FULL OF HATE AND GREED THEY CANNOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE.