Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaGeneral - Australia · 1 month ago

Will Daniel Andrews be the first president of Australia?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No just Like Turnbull he believed he had the Right to be President

But we said Not in any Lifetime because No Republic if we the People cannot select and elect candidates

A president will only be a Head of state with No Power so if we Elect strop or Paul Hogan that will be our choice

But we are against Jobs for the Boys No Politician will be eligible

• Matt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

only if everyone else leaves

• 4 weeks ago

Aahhh, the old republic thing.

I would love for us to be a republic, but any attempt to go there is going to be shot down every time. Maybe we'll be ready in 2086 or something like that.

If Dan Andrews was the President of Australia, at least I would know that I have a president that genuinely cares. The way he soldiered on through Victoria's lockdown, listened to the experts, got us through and didn't bend from the political pressure. You have to admire that.

• 4 weeks ago

Daniel Andrews is responsible for the large influx of Muslims from war torn nations. It's all fine to be caring and kind towards people via assisting them in their own country, but we instead allow them to become citizens here  :(

Why do we want their problems? 

These people who are supposedly all victims are often perpetrators too. That's why they had to disappear into the refugee camps originally. We're importing many criminals and terrorists.

Where is the evidence for my claims though?

Just look at how the South Sudanese are behaving in Australia. They beat up locals at school or on the streets. They perpetually commit these home invasions stealing valuables and even cars. They even bash into each other, because we now have supposed refugees from both sides here.

You can't just expect violent refugees to suddenly begin behaving in a civilised fashion when the only way of life they know was left behind in another land.

We had the same with refugees from Lebanon and surrounding regions. They often formed criminal cartels or rape squads and went on a rampage. See for yourself by Googling known criminals like Michael Kanaan, Danny DK Koram, Bilal Skaf and John Houssam Ibrahim.

One of the toughest aspects in pursuing these criminals is the wall of silence the police meet when trying to investigate. The "good" citizens still protect their own, no matter the consequences to anyone else. Hence Daniel Andrews didn't learn from the mistakes of the past.

Even if we eventually do become a Republic, to make that idiot our president would be foolhardy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Daniel cares about his people  .i like him from what i see on TV

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only if Grubbie has his way.

• 1 month ago

He is the first dictator in Australia he gets his ideas from the CCP  which he is so fond of .

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who will vote for that lying pos now? How likely is it that pos would sell the country to china?

• Rico
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Australia will NEVER become a republic

• 1 month ago

I doubt it very much

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.