One God (Deut 6:4), one mind (Phil 2:2) yet there are 39.5K diff so called Christian denominations. Why T/C's hate no division preaching ?

@ANON

(((YOU))) the creation are the LEAST to (((COMMAND GOD))) ***HOW*** (((HE))) should "operate" (Daniel 4:35)!

GOD doesn't give A DAMN about "UNBELIEVERS" (Rev 21:8) WHO SAID

"...I PRAY (((*NOT))) FOR THE WORLD, ONLY THOSE THAT YOU'VE GIVENM ME, FOR THEY ARE THINE" (JOHN 17:9)!

THAT CATHOLIC TAUGHT SHYT HAVE PEOPLE BELIEVING GOD LOVES YOU BUT IF HE DID THERE WOULDN'T BE A HELL! 

YOU (((KNOW))) OF HIS EXISTENCE!  YOU HAVE A CONSCIENCE DON'T YOU?  WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU GOT IT FROM WHEN GOD SAID 

"IT'S INSTILLED IN YOU" (ROMANS 1:19)?

HOW CAN ONE (((CLAIM))) TO (((FOLLOW JESUS))) AND BELIEVE THEY HAVE (((FREE WILL))) WHEN ((JESUS DIDN'T)) SAYING IN JOHN 5:30 

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because (((I SEEK NOT MINE OWN WILL,))) but the will of the Father which hath sent me?"

TODAY'S CHRISTIANS ((LIE))) AND SAY AYTHING

TODAY'S CHRISTIANS DON'T KNOW (((NOTHING))) ABOUT "THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST BEING IN THEM" (RM 8:9) WHEN GOD PROMISED IN EZEKIEL 36:27

"I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU AND (((CAUSE))) YOU TO KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS."

HOW CAN ANYONE (((SIN))) UNLESS (((INTENTIONAL))) (HEB 10:26-27)?

WHY WOULD GOD GIVE (((FREE WILL))) TO A THING THAT IS "EVIL CONTINUALLY" (GENESIS 6:5) WITHOUT HIS SPIRIT DWELLING IN THEM TO (((CAUSE))) THEM TO OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS (EZK 36:27) AND GIVE "THE MIND OF CHRIST" I COR 2:16?

AFTERWARDS YOU'RE FREE (I COR 3:17) WHEN YOU HAVE "THE MIND OF CHRIST"  (I COR 2:16) "THERE IS LIBERTY IN CHRIST" (II COR 3:17)

WHY DOES AN ARMY NEED A COMMANDER IN CHIEF (GOD)?

WHY DOES THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF HAVE GENERALS (APOSTLES)?

WHO DO THE GENERALS HAVE MAJORS (PHOPHETS)?

WHY DO THE MAJORS HAVE CAPTAINS (EVALNGALISTS)?

WHO DO THE CAPTAINS HAVE SARGEANTS (PREACHERS/TEACHERS)?

(EPHESIANS 4:11)

IT'S THE SAME THING IN THE LORD'S ARMY ALL ARE (((ANGELS))) AND SOLIDERS IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD BUT (((THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF))) IS IN CHARGE (((WHO IS GOD)))!

THERE IS A CHAIN OF COMMAND IN GOD JUST LIKE A MAN'S ARMY!\\

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF IS NOT SPEAKING TO THE ARMY EVERYDAY WHEN HE HAS APPOINTED PEOPLE TO SPEAK FOR HIM!

"Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret? 31But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way." (I Cor 12:29-31)!

TO (((THE WORLD))) OR THE ARMY WHEN THE (((COMMANDER IN CHIEF))) CHANGES THE ORDER 

OF COURSE CHANGES IN ORDERS  FROM THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF  SEEMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE (((LIES AND INSANITY))) COMING FROM THE GENRALS AND MAJORS WHEN THE SOLIDERS ARE ACCUSTOMED TO TRADITIONAL ORDERS!  

THEY DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ELSE BUT WHEN THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF GIVES ORDERS TO GO TO WAR, SHYT!  YOU THINK THERE ARE NO CHANGES AND THE MAJORITY DON'T (((THINK))) THIS IS CRAZY?

THE FACT THAT THERE ARE CONTRADICTORY RELIGIONS, WHAT RELIGION HAS A COMMANDER IN CHIEF WHO HAS SAID "LET'S GO TO WAR AND I GIVE YOU (((POWER))) (ACTS 1:8) TO GO TO WAR AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5) TO (((PROVE))) YOU FIGHT FOR (((GOD))) THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF?

WHEN YOU (((OBEY))) HIS ORDERS, YOU RECEIVE "THE MIND OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF" (I COR 2:16) OTHERWISE YOU'RE AWOL OR IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8)!

THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF HAS PROMISED "I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU AND (((CAUSE))) YOU (EZK 36:27) TO WIN THIS WAR!

FOR THIS REASON YOU CAN CONCLUDE 

(A) THEY NEVER WERE IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD AND GIVEN (((POWER))) (ACTS 1:8; RECEIVED AFTER HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM (ACTS 1:5)

(B) THEY WERE NEVER "CHOSEN AND ORDAINED BY THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF (JN 15:16)!

(C) THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE "THE MIND OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF" (I COR 12:16).

(D) IT'S OVBIOUS THEY DON'T HAVE "ONE MIND" (PHIL 2:2) LIKE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF!

(E) THEY ARE AWOL IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8)!@

FOR THOSE IN THE ARMY OF THE LORD WE HAVE (((POWER))) TO GO TO WAR 

WE HAVE "THE MIND OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF" (I COR 2:16)

WHO HAS "ONE MIND" (PHIL 2:2)!

If an omnipotent benevolent god had created us and wanted us to know so, it could simply have us born with the knowledge of its existence, and what, if anything, it wants from us.

This does not affect free will, because:

1) Even people who are 100 percent sure of their religion (the vast majority of people who have ever lived) still commit what their religion considers sins

2) The deity could still give us free will anyway, otherwise it wouldn't be omnipotent

It would not use humans as prophets to get its message out, since clearly that channel of communication results in contradictory messages, and cannot be distinguished from messages that are not from the deity but only from the prophet (lies and insanity). The fact that there are many contradictory religions proves this beyond doubt. `

From this reasoning, I conclude that either

a) we were not created by a deity at all, or

b) we were created by one that is not omnipotent, omniscient, and/or benevolent, or

c) we were created by a deity that doesn’t care if we know it created us and has no demands of us.

I believe a) is correct.