Why do today's Christians prefer a man baptize them vs GOD who LIE and say they believe in but don't trust Him for "one baptism" (Eph 4:5)?

JOHN 1:33 SAYS 

"...THE SAME IS (((HE))) WHICH BAPTIZETH WITH THE HOLY GHOST."

IT IS JESUS WHO "CHOSES AND ORDAINS US" (JOHN 15:16) WHEN HE "BAPTIZES US WITH THE HOLY GHOST" (JOHN 1:33) AND WE (((WITNESS))) HIS (((POWER))) COMING UPON US" (ACTS 1:8) WHICH (((IS))) "HIS RESURRECTION" (ACTS 1:22)  AND ARE (((ORDAINED))) TO BE A "MEMBER OF THE BODY OF CHRIST" (I COR 12:11-12) WHO "HAVE ALL BEE BAPTIZED INTO ONE SPIRIT" (I COR 12:13).

DON'T THEY KNOW THEY (((MUST))) BE (((ORDAINED))) TO BE A (((WITNESS))) WITH (((THE CHURCH))) OF (((HIS RESURRECTION"))) (ACTS 1:22) 

"LIKE AS CHRIST WAS RAISED UP BY THE GLORY OF THE FATHER" (RM 6:4)?

WHY TODAY'S CHRISTIANS (((LIE))) AND SAY THEY'RE CHRISTIANS WHEN THEY HAVEN'T BEEN (((ORDAINED BY JESUS))) (JOHN 15:16) AND HAVEN'T (((WITNESSED))) >>>HIS RESURRECTION<<< WHICH IS HIS (((POWER))) THAT COMES UPON US" (ACTS 1:8) WHEN WE ARE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED (ACTS 1:5) WHO MAKES US CHRISTIANS?

Update:

@FIREBALL

YOU'RE SO (((IGNORANT))) NOT TO BE GOD'S MOUTHPIECE IN YOUR (((THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE))) ***MAN MADE*** TRINITY METHODIST PREACHER WATER BAPTIZING EATING HIS BODY (((CATHOLIC CULT))) DOCTRINE 

YOU ARE WILLING  TO LET SIN RUN RAMPANT AND IS WHY THE WORLD IS IN THE MESS IT'S IN TODAY BELIEVING "THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE" THAT IS (((NO PLACE))) IN SCRIPTURE!

Update 2:

WHY ARE YOU SO (((IGNORANT))) NOT TO KNOW (((BAPTISM))) WITH THE HOLY GHOST IS (((HOW))) JESUS SAVES (MK 16:16)?

WHY ARE YOU (((ADDING))) (PROV 30:6) WATER TO THE "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) THAT JESUS DOES (JOHN 1:33) "PERFCTLY" (ACTS 18:26; PSALM 18:30)???

Update 3:

WHEN GOD (((SENDS))) ON E (((TO SPEAK IN HIS STEAD))) (II COR 5:18-20), YOU DON'T THE WORDS  OF GOD FROM THE ONE (((SENT))) TO "BE QUIET"

IN ESSENCE, YOU'RE TELL (((GOD))) TO "BE QUIET"

WHEN (((HE SAID)))

"Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them" (Jeremiah 5:14)!

You don't even know you're committing "BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:30-32)!

Update 4:

@ANON

WHY ARE YOU CALLING GOD A LIAR WHEN HIS FIRST COMMAND WAS TO "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY" (GENESIS 1:28)?

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO "BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY" 

"WASTING YOUR SPERM ON THE GROUND" (GENESIS 38:8)?

Update 5:

@MAD

YOU MEAN YOU ARE A "BIBLE TEACHER" WHO IS GOING TO ARGUE WITH THE WORD OF GOD, WHO IS "A QUICKENING SPIRIT" (I COR 15:45) WHO "QUICKENS YOU BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) FROM YOUR "DEAD SPIRIT" (RM 5:12) BY HIS "POWER THAT COMES UPON YOU" (ACTS 1:8) WHEN (((HE))) BAPTIZES YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST (JOHN 1:33; ACTS 1:5)

VS 

((A MAN'S))) DO NOTHING (((WATER FAUCET BAPTISM))) THAT LEAVES YOU A "DEAD SPIRIT" WHO (((HAVE NOT))) BEEN "BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT?"

WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT WHAT I JUST TYPED

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

You are all at sea again! Baptism by the Holy Spirit happens when one is born again, i.e. indwelled by the Holy Spirit. Water baptism is the answer of a clear conscience toward God and a testimony to the world that the believer has entering into the death burial and resurrection with the Lord and it is also the scriptural means by which a person is added to the church. Salvation, Baptism, Service.

Source(s): King James Bible, Bible Teacher, Born again
  • 4 weeks ago

U R THE JUDGE OF NOBODY SO BE QUIET...GOD DECIDES WHO TO SAVE NOT YOU...AFTER THAT WE CAN BE DUNKED TO BE BAPTIZED.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.