What god do today's Christians serve who has no  POWER when GOD created everything by His POWER?

Why can't today's Christians (((PROVE))) they are Christians are GOD commanded (II Timothy 4:5; I Thessalonians 5:21; KJV; II Corinthians 13:5)?

Is that what make them REPORT MONKEYS and DELETERS because they have NO (((PROOF))) as GOD COMMANDED and are ((("LIARS"))) (I John 2:3-5)?

I would DELETE too if I were that (((GUILTY!)))

@ORANG

THE ONLY "FACIAL RECOGNITION" IS THE (((REPORT))) BUTTON!

@ANON

DON'T YOU KNOW GOD "OPERATE IN DIVERSITIES" (I COR 12:6)?

I GUESS NOT SINCE YOU BELIEVE (((THE CULT))) WHO HAS A MAN MADE CREATED (((TRINITY?)))

@MALCOLM

SINCE GOD (((IS))) "POWER" 

"And God raised the Lord and will also raise us up by His power" (I Cor 6:14) but you MOCK HIM in your heart (((PROVES))) that you're a "DEAD spirit" (Rm 5:12-14) who has just a powerless wet A$$

"BLASPHEMY" (Matt 12:30-32)!

@CATHOLIC

You don't even know what you're reading.  "As many as received Him" (John 1:12)?

"Received" what?  Since "Christ is no longer in the flesh" (II Cor 5:16) John 1:12 is talking about "receiving His Spirit" 

"Holy Spirit baptism" (Acts 1:5) and receive" (((HIS))) "power that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) when we're Holy Spirit baptized (Acts 1:5) is what John 1:12 is saying so that "His Spirit can bear witness with our spirits that we are the children of GOD" (Rm 8:16).

You don't even know what you're talking about SELF "proclaimed Christian" created by your CULT!

Here's direct biblical testimony of the POWER that God provides to all the faithful. This power constitutes a divine promise, which needs no further corroboration, either from you, or anyone else. From the content of your posts, it appears that you have a number of things "bass-ackwards" and seriously wrong, which is a very sad thing for self-proclaimed prophet of God:

John 1:12  But as many as received him, he gave them *** POWER *** to be made the sons of God, to them that believe in his name. Romans 8:17  And if sons, heirs also; heirs indeed of God and joint heirs with Christ: yet so, if we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified with him. Galatians 4:6  And because you are sons, God hath sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying: Abba, Father. 1st John 3:1  Behold what manner of charity the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called and should be the sons of God. Therefore the world knoweth not us, because it knew not him. 1st John 3:2  Dearly beloved, we are now the sons of God: and it hath not yet appeared what we shall be. We know that when he shall appear we shall be like to him: because we shall see him as he is.

We gotta love that power!

How many accounts do you work from now?  Just wondering! 

I have never reported your answers, or questions, however if you break the TOS rules in various ways yourself, who are you to rail on about others?!  

Seems to me, that God doesn't have any appearance of evil, however when a person keeps opening more accounts without deleting his/her other accounts, then they put forth an appearance of evil.  

God is so powerful He doesn't need to work with the kind of deceit displayed here as someone with several accounts - this only hurts and grieves God's Holy Spirit.  

We are to put away the lying, stealing, and all things pertaining to the old life and

be renewed in our minds (Eph 4: 1, 22-23).

and do the right thing of being kind to one another and tenderhearted and forgiving each other.

When we put away the old nature and take on the new nature, the opposite of grief is happening. The Spirit is joyful with us. When we do the deeds of the flesh (sin), we distress and grieve the Holy Spirit of God.