Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

When Biden, Schumer, Pelosi and Schiff take control of our government, how much better will the American people live?

Climate change solved.

No more student loans.

Free college.

Housing for the homeless.

Enough food for all.

The rich have to finally contribute and pay their fair share.

Fossil fuels eliminated.

No more pollution.

The glaciers will stop receding.

Racism will end.

The riots will end.

No more need for police and a military.

No more wars.

No debt.

Please people, vote for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris to save the world.

Vote for the planet, vote for Joe Biden.

• Traci

It will literally only take few years before the country is wholly communist.. not a nice socialism like they like to say.. but all out communism!!

• Med 10

You can vote for Trump / Biden or Joe Blow. Common sense  will tell you it an't gonna happen.

The global lockdown has provided us with an experiment to see what happens to CO2 levels when we reduce industrial output and reduce energy consumption.

Strangely, CO2 has continued increasing. Maybe what the "experts" have told us is incorrect? In which case, your dream team will still struggle to solve what is after all a 4.5 billion year occurrence.

If you believe that you're going to be in for a big disappointment. There isn't enough money in the world to accomplish those goals. If you took all the money from the wealthy it wouldn't even be enough to to pay our debt now much less all that other nonsense. 

Fantasy land in the mind of Pelosi and Schiff wow then add the two other clowns to the parade. It will be stupidity at its best.

This is why l live outside urban centers and cheat on my taxes. I got tired of working to support those who won't. Now I keep most of what I earn for myself.

.

And I decide what my fair share of taxation is.

Seriously, only millennials are dumb enough and brainwashed enough to believe that horseshit.

If that happens we Will see economic collapse that will last 3-5 generations so your collage degree will be worth little to nothing.  That according to all economic indicators and issues beyond legislative control. The Poor will suffer like never before. 

You forgot one, no more Covid-19.

We will be a weak country like Canada and UK