Never understood why Dads say “if you break my daughters heart, I’ll break you” as if they would actually follow through and get charged...?

... with assault to a minor? 

These days such a dad would get charged with something just for making that threat, which is why very few would still be talking like that. 

They don't mean that literally. 

Lol some will! But that’s not the funny part! It’s comical because most of these men have done someone else’s daughter dirty! Hypocrites... lol 

It's a meaningless comment meant to remind the kid to act responsibly.

The wrath of an angry father is frequently erratic and irrational but you are welcome to take your chances. It's your face.

Upset any of my family ill break someone's nose

LOL uh sparky? You seem to think that that's somehow a deterrent to serving justice on you.  Pro tip - never think you're safe just because of a law, you're not.