Willie
Lv 7
Willie asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Are you happy that Barrett is our new Supreme Court member?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes.  No more gay marriage.  No more sex changes.  This liberal **** is going to stop

• 3 weeks ago

lol Yahoo thinks it's Wade Barret 

• RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not much will change

Gay marriage will still be legal 

Roev Wade will not be overturned, the SC might let each state decide which means half the states will allow abortion  half wont. So when that Southern Belle gets pregnant  she takes a weekend in New York .

Sex change operations will be legal as they always have been

People on either side will be disappointed if they expect massive changes

• 4 weeks ago

I am thinking this is a wwe related question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No one told me that Professional Wrestler Wade Barrett was going to be an Associate Justice on The United States Supreme Court? Isn't Wade Barrett a Citizen of The United Kingdom? Does Wade Barrett have a Doctorate of Jurisprudence? Has Wade Barrett passed The Bar in any State of The United States? I don't think he should be allowed to sit on The United States Supreme Court.

• 1 month ago

I know that politics is a blood sport in America nowadays, but come on! This isn't the forum for that question.

• Hector
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Bad News Barrett would have been much better than generic racist holy roller cracker acb 

• Yeah.  There's a majority of Catholics on the Supreme Court bench now.  Crack open the incense and rosary beads.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So happy that Democrats can now do anything they want to the Supreme Court because Republican Senators declared it is a political body open to political control.

When Biden appoints 10 Antifa members as SCOTUS, you won't be so happy. Republicans declared war by admitting they are lying hypocrites based on 2016's statements.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.