Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Why is ¨can I change my vote¨ trending?

It´s actually trending around maybe not in your state but in my state it is

We are less than a week from the election, and millions have already sent in their votes.  Some want to change them. Even from the UK I can figure out that idea.

So that's an obvious lie. That's not how search engines work. When you look at what's trending on Yahoo's site or wherever, it's not showing you just what's trending in your state. The whole buIIshit about it being in your unnamed state is just you preemptively trying to explain away why nobody can find it trending anywhere. Also, it's obvious because, one, you didn't say on what it's trending, what site it's trending on, which is what trending refers to, and, two, if you actually see something trending on a given site, it's easily provable because you can provide a hotlink to it in your question's details or post a screengrab of it in your question's details, but you didn't, so it means everything you're saying is pure buIIshit.

• A.J.

Trending from Russian interference.