Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

if you're old fashioned and do not fit in today's world, what can you do?

i'm a traditional old fashioned minded british man in my 40s, who doesn't 'fit in' in today's society in britain, with everything that's going on now -mass immigration, multiculturalism, political correctness - it goes against everything i stand for..

i'm not a time lord and don't have a time machine, so what do i do? i'm only a generation x but i can't stand today's britain and are fearful about where it's all heading...

i was born here, but my mother is from the isle of man and my father is from spain, i'm catholic and are more of my mum and dads generation, have more in common with their age and their ideals...i really can't adjust to how life is now...modern britain is a nightmare.....there are so many things happening now that i am opposed to.....but can't mention them here due to political correctness.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

find and stalk Darcy and Stacy twins.

• david
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

In today's world there are others like you as well.  I know what you mean.  The radicals are running the show!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Adapt.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about mythology or folklore?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

In other words, you're a proud racist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're not alone. I'm sure there are many like us. Thankfully I have close very old friends I trust.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.