Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Are all Republican Supreme Court Justice illegitimate?

Clarence Thomas is a rapist, John Roberts and Samuel Alito were appointed by a President who lost the popular vote, Neil Gorsuch and Amy Coney Barrett were appointed to stolen seats and Brett Kavanaugh is a rapist.

Clarence Thomas was a guy who behaved badly in a prior time.   No one has accused him of rape.   I'll be glad to see him gone when the time comes.

Brett Kavanaugh was a stupid teenager who likes beer.   No one has accused him of rape.

If RBG was so fond of Alito, that's good enough for me.

I have been pleasantly surprised by Gorsuch's rulings so far.

Barrett...I'll form my opinion of her rulings when I see some. 

You damned idiot. YOU can't deal with Conservative justices so you resort to any childish smear you can make stick, at least with your intellectually dishonest mindset! Actually READ the allegations, dummy! RAPE WAS NOT an issue! At the end of the whole spectacle, 11 Dems voted for Thomas' confirmation. 

Get your history right on George W. Bush. Both nominations came during Bush's 2nd term, a term he won WITH the popular vote, not that ANY of that matters, since it's the Electoral vote that matters (for legitimacy) which has been true since the beginning of the country under the Constitution.

The Kananaugh confirmation was the biggest farce in history. The allegations were 30 years old (back in his high school days). NONE of the charges could be collaborated, including by witnesses in support of them. 

That stuff that fills you may look like chocolate but is just doesn’t have the right smell. 

• GA41

Sounds like you have been chug-a-lugging the liberal kool-aid.

• Bill

Barrett was appointed to a seat that was left vacant by the prior justice dying of cancer. How exactly is replacing a dead justice that died of cancer stealing the seat? lol

And all of those justices expect Thomas have shown themselves to be liberals. 

Believing that gays have a right to force a business to serve them is not a republican principle, but a douchebag principle that liberals agree with. Neil Gorsuch is a piece of **** that believes business are slaves to potential consumers. 

Stamp your feet real hard and howl at the sky.

• LAN

Isn't it sad that liberals are too stupid to see through the obvious lies they have to believe to keep supporting the far left?