movielover asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Is my dog the only selfish dog in the universe?

My one Chihuahua is VERY selfish, she must get her way, or she throws puppy fits, for an example I always give ALL my Chihuahua's a small training treat when they go potty outside, and if they don't go they don't get one. So I took Trinket out to do her duties she didn't go, she came back in went to the treat jar, and was sitting there putting her paw up begging, I said no buddy you didn't go potty. She through a fit went to her bed and wouldn't let me get near her for awhile. My brother in laws Greyhound is the same way.

• Jojo

Without  knowing WHY you label your dog as selfish its impossible  to give a positive answer.

Most dogs will put their own benefits first. Its not classed as `selfish` but just a natural animal reaction to life in general.

"Selfish" is not a canine emotion.

• nah … i'm  a  bit  selfish  as  well?

• *****

Definitely not.