Are Liverpool the team that nobody wants to draw in the CL ?

or have teams figured us out in CL,  i.e Atletico showed the world how to play anti football but effectively beat us.

PSG, Juventus, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and even Barce on a good day (though they're in decline imo )   i can't see a single team there that is better than us.

Im sure none of those teams would want to draw us in a round of 16 or even Semi Final.

Remember how 'scared' Barce players were after we made it 2-0 ?  their legs and minds seemed to go - and they couldn't live with us,  the pressing hurrying, hounding and pressing non stop for the ball made the buckle and cave in under pressure.  They were petrified their 3-0 lead being over turned and it happened lol

surely we're the most frightening team to meet and play in Europe right now ?

• August

You and Bayern Munich if you don't mind.

I remember when Leeds where in the European Cup (74/75) and everyone wanted to play against an easy team - Anderlecht + Barcelona found out the hard way. BM won the cup 

Marching On Together 

No, Mr AA  I reckon that would be Bayern Munich who are like a mean machine that only knows how to win. You wouldn't bet against them reaching the semis so they are the team most would like to avoid I think realistically.

However, a good win tonight despite a poorish first hour of the game so the kiddo and I are feeling pretty pleased :)

• Stilty

In your dreams, Liverpool are shite.

• Ryan

Why not? VVD out for the season is a massive blow. If they can address that issue in January then maybe I will agree with you. I think Minamino has looked better this season, Jota looks a good signing, Thiago will be fit at some stage so your signings look good the squad is that bit fresher in midfield and attack. I have always said I think Liverpool will finish top 4, top 3 even but I don't see you winning the title, could be wrong other than the Villa game you've had a good enough start in the league. LFC are still a very good team but I think teams are definitely not as scared as them this season. They are still a team you'd want to avoid but as I said I don't think they have the fear factor anymore. Like every big club manager would rather something like PSG's run to the final last season - Dortmund, Atalanta and Leipzig rather than something like Real Madrid's in 2018 when they had to play PSG, Juve, Bayern Munich as well as Liverpool in the final

• Adam

If I was a manager of a top side, I'd rather get them early being honest. Look to win it you are going to have to face another top side at some point and to me Liverpool and Bayern are the favourites this year.

I think you've got more chance of beating them earlier than when theyve had the chance to build up momentum and Klopp has had more chance to see how you play.

I'd happily have them in the last 16, but semis or final no chance