Hi, I keep getting emails from a so say member of  the Sky/Yahoo team asking me to upgarde soon or I will be blocked. Is it true ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • mom
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

it is a scam, block it and delete it

• 2 weeks ago

This is a scam, report it to yahoo-verizon.

• FRANK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Definitely a scam.  Anytime you get an email from Yahoo you will see a WHITE "Y" inside a purple circle just to the left of  YAHOO in the inbox. 

• 1 month ago

That's a definite scam by what you asked about. Scam messages that request you to "upgrade" your email account must be ignored and deleted immediately. Never click on the links or attachment and give your personal information to the scammers or you can risk your account to be hacked. Remember neither Yahoo nor any other major email provider would never send you unsolicited emails asking for your personal information

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is a phishing scam. Ignore and delete it. This is how to identify legitimate Yahoo websites, requests, and communications: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN2091.html

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Appears to be  scams. You would be addressed by name, if genuine - scammers have no names, they send to thousands of addresses, hoping for some to respond..

• 1 month ago

Most likely not.

You can forward it to Yahoo's abuse email

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.