What race will my baby look like? (PLEASE ANSWER)?

I’m white, have very light brown hair (but I was born with blonde hair) and blue eyes. The dad is half cast but is quite light, and has brown eyes, and black hair and that kind of black texture. My hair is a loose curl texture naturally. What do you think the probability will be that my baby will get a lot of my genes or his? I’m just curious because I was thinking my baby’s going to look nothing like me and his genes will take over or is this not the case?

Updated 5 days ago:

I didn’t realise that term was now offensive, so this update is kind of to change it to mixed race 

I have brown eyes, very curly brunette hair (blonde hair when a toddler ). Hubs is a pin straight  blonde with blue eyes.

We have two adult children. One has green eyes, blonde straight hair AND curly hair from ear to ear. The other child has brown eyes with brown wavey hair. They do not even look like they are siblings, but switch back and forth, looking like both parents from time to time.

There is NO telling what your children will look like, no guessing!

It will look of the human race

• MissA

There's not really a good way of predicting.  Genetics are weird.  Most likely they'll end up having a mix of your traits... but I have a black friend who married a white man and ended up with a baby who was darker than her.

• GB

I have a cousin who is of mixed race. He has black hair and his skin is lighter than his siblings. My cousin's first wife was white with light brown hair.Their son takes after his mother in looks. I am also of mixed race and my late husband was white. Our daughter has a combination of our looks. Her eyes are hazel, like her paternal grandmother's rather than brown (my colour) or blue (her Dad's.)

Nobody can say for sure. Most likely the skin tone will be light, but not white.

Note spelling 'half caste' but note that the word is now offensive, use 'mixed-race'.

Impossible to say. Depends on what genes you both pass down.

My friend's daughter has twins with a black guy.

The daughter is a pale red head. The father very dark skinned.

One twin looks mixed race. The second looks fully black

No one can say - your baby may have inherited European genes from his or her father, or genes from whatever other places in the world his ancestors are from.

If you have more children in the future, those children may look entirely different - genes are fun. : )

It depends on what recessive genes the father is carrying.  Dark hair, skin, and eyes are dominant.  Your baby daddy could have blonde hair and blue eye genes that he passes on or he could pass on brown eyes and black hair color.  

Most mixed race children are lighter than the darker parent and darker than the lighter parents.  The exact mix is impossible to guess. 

How on earth are we going to know. And its mixed race not half cast.

• edward

I look more like my mother.  I have a permanent tan, black hair, dark brown eyes and everything filipinos have...my dad is a white guy, so i have a nose (not a flat one) and i’m tall.  My grandmother told me i look a lot like my grandfather from when he was young.  He was white