Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Should vegan/vegetarian diet be forcefully imposed on people?

A lot of people find meat tasty but they don't understand how much pain animals have to go through. I think animals lives matter more than people's diet. We need to care about animals too. 

So you are an aspiring tyrant who wants to force your dumb beliefs upon everyone. It would be barbaric to force everyone to practice an inadequate diet. Humans have first priority to sane and intelligent people. We are omnivores, thus we need food from both plant and animal sources. Our diet matters more than any other animals. You sound as if PETA has brainwashed you with its nonsense. Ingrid Newkirk should be hanged for starting this commotion and deceiving such naive people as you. 

If the vegans are forcing people wont they be to weak to fignt.

No, that would be unfair to a lot of people. And animals themselves (dogs and cats, for example) eat meat more often than people do, so it wouldn't be fair to them either. 

• garry

why should it be imposed , are they biggots who say you have to be a vege

tarian

No. That would be wrong.

No, it shouldn't, and if I tried to explain why not I doubt if you'd understand.

Most people eat meat, here in the UK only 14% of people are vegetarian and vegan and that is from the Vegetarian Society's own research. Yours is the minority view and animals bred for food are cared for, if they are put under stress you get bad meat, plus eggs from battery hens are lower quality and small. I would go as far as banning battery farming.

• kswck2

It will Never happen. Do you have ANY idea how Many people you would put out of business? 

Now I know you’re trolling - nobody is

that stupid!

• donnie

Hell no. The Democratic Party would love to do this though.