My employer is not paying me, what do I do?

My employer switched from our tips being in cash to going to paycard, but now it hasn't been working in 3 days, and they just keep saying check back tomorrow, and now I've lost $600 and nobody seems to know anything, they just keep saying "oh it's a batch error with the system, check with your employer tomorrow," but Im getting sick of this.

You haven't lost anything yet.  Be patient.

There is no requirement that you be paid daily - and I DO understand the issue if tips are a big part of your income.

If you don't get paid, Wage and Hour in your State will investigate.

No one is obligated to pay you daily.

In my state employers are required to pay on a regular pay date at least once per month.

Sometimes technical difficulties happen especially when a change in procedure occurs.  

Ok, you're getting sick of this.     But have you checked with your employer?

3 days doesn't sound like that long of a delay actually.  give it time.

like a month or so.

It depends on the laws where you are, but in general an employer has until the second paycheck it's due to pay you. You can't say "they didn't pay me" after only 3 days. But if you get to where they actually aren't paying you money they owe you, then you would report them to your State's employment department.