I'm planning to live in the United States. What state do you advise me?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

depends on how you look. if you're white passing you're fine. if not, you are not because we live in a racist country where white people get offended if you call them racist but then act racist towards black people. 

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Right, as others have already said, it depends on what you're looking for.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It depends on you and what you like. Some states get a lot of snow and cold while other states don't. Some states are more expensive to live than other states. Do a lot of online research. Good luck to you!

• D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I'd say California or NY. Stay away from Texas for sure.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That depends on what you want. Low cost of living? Good job? Access to good health care? 

I moved to rural Virginia for my retirement because the first was more important than the other two. My sister wants me to move to the Southwest because health care ranks high with her.

• 1 month ago

Depends what kinda of experience you want.

Want to fall for the hollywood experience? Then move to New York, california and learn their high taxes, high regulations on small businesses, and gun control is why millions are moving out of their states.

The best liberty state is new hampshire, it has low taxes, low gun control, and thee most liberty friendly state.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Texas. Stay away from California and NY. they're the pits right now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.