Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballScottish Football · 1 month ago

Does Maggie or Julie run SFS now  that Dan has gone to earth?

Hi mister Dan and Missy Julie is good to here from yous two

Take a notion to be here then don't bother with it alot of Shyte....I find dan peculiar.... I kno folk think I'm peculiar but he's a whole level of weird....

Like he's married n types dirty things towards me.... Why don't he divorce and then he find someone who he won't find the need to type dirty to randoms on the Internet.... I don't understand men they scared of divorce but not scared to have adult time with other women? That's batshit crazy imho

Dan let's be realistic here...i can't keep wan man let alone 3 or fkin 4 who u kiddin me or ursel?  I'd actually pay someone 250 quid to smack that bastard right in the coupon

Julie, Julie, Julie what are we going to do with you? You never change, as cheeky as always. For the record Julie has typed many a dirty message to me, Christ knows what her boyfriend would say if he found out!

Oor Jools is not happy with just one man, she wants at least 3 or 4 on the go at the same time! Oh you cheeky little midden!