Why can't the 'Children in Need' money be used for feeding children in this country?

This Tom guy (friend of David Goldberg) claims that gov't will extract adrenochrome from truthers under Project Zyphr.

Gov't identified the truthers under Project Pogo.

Project Pogo was to gather info on dissidents when they commented/watched videos of Alex Jones / QAnon / Adam Green / etc

Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window; once gassed you will come out to them yourselves. This is done @4 AM during the night (also electricity was turned off for your block / region )

This Tom guy begged people to leave to South America 'cuz of CONTROL GRID...

I think it's better to hide in the woods of Alaska. What do you think?

The remaining people will be chipped when they sign up for food

Hell... even saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov said that Americans will receive mark of the beast because everything is like on your palm (you can't hide anywhere from the CONTROL GRID)... So, I was told to tell you this so that I won't be punished by God. Sorry, if the warning came out wrong

Police will stop you at checkpoints to see if you're chipped (aka vaccinated)

Chipped will be influenced to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it)... but when they stretch their hands to get (gov't clerk will press secret button to administer) the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

This Tom guy and saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov both said that once you hide: no documents / no electronics / etc. so that nothing holds you back and you won’t go back into the city ‘cuz police will stop to chip you if you decide to go back. You have to live off grid; it’s tough but it’s the only way; forgive me.

Source(s): Antichrist will also release prisoners/insane asylum people to mark everyone. Police will mark people on highways. Food stores will mark people who steal marked food because in order to swallow marked food one has to have triple stranded DNA. Mark changes your DNA from two strands to three strands so that you can't die and demons will live inside you forever (or so they think). Angel will cut marked people's heads clean off at the end of Apocalypse. If you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors will go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov); forgive me.

Because folks honestly feel better about it that way zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Cammie

You are always free to call your local food pantry or homeless shelter and ask what they need.You can donate $$ or product to them. They probably need volunteers as well.

• edward

Isn’t that always just the way?  Starving children right in front of your face don’t matter as much as the ones half way across the world?

Half the money is spent in the UK 

Because that is not what that organization does.

• ?

That always perplexes me as well.  Why do we support children of other nations while there are plenty of children starving in this country??  Makes little sense to me.