What is a background that moves according to the sound you're playing called? ?

Like on the old windows media player, it had a graphic thatd change color and shape when your music got faster or something. 

I'm aware this is a vague description, just never knew what they're called, and I think it'd be neat to get a few for music on my phone. 

1 Answer

  • Me2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Microsoft calls them "visualizations".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.