Joe asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

How to make hair fall straight naturally ?

I have hair down to just above my jawline and I can’t get it just fall naturally, it’s always curled up or poofy. And if I straighten it, it’ll go to dried up anyone know any tips to make hair straighter 

• drip

The only way to make it fall straight naturally is to have naturally straight hair.

You do not have naturally straight hair, so you need to make it straight.

You need a heat protectant product. Spray on before you use a flat iron.  A leave in conditioner might help you hair more than a conditioner you rinse out on the shower.

Use a flat iron spray protector and make sure you're flat ironing at the right temp for your hair type and texture. Also use a hair finishing oil to control poofiness from humidity, and light hair spray after.

Your hair hangs the way it does because of the shape of your folicles which you can't change, you will have to keep using straighteners or since that dries it out, just on occasions.