Nathan
Lv 6
Nathan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is Trumpism here to stay even if he loses?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No. I think it's going to survive longer than he does, but that doesn't mean that it's "here to stay" either.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope not 🙏🏻💯

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you're asking if there are many tens of millions of American voters who know for sure that neither party has been representing their interests for a very long time now, then the answer is an unqualified yes. Sad, isn't it.

BTW, this is how characters like the Evil Don rise to power. See: History, World.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Regretfully so ..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Audrey
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If he loses, people will have forgotten all about him in 6 months and will be busy complaining about crazy Joe.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure.  The people protesting in every city are simply a fluke.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The deplorable voters are here to stay.  They will find another champion when trump is gone.  Probably even worse.

• 1 month ago

Well, Trump is more a symptom and a culmination of crap that had been going on for years, such as the Tea Party idiots. So I doubt the nutjobs will go away, but the worst should hopefully eventually crawl back under their rocks that Trump let them feel emboldened to come out of.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

they've said that about a few previous leaders before, and now if you mention that name, people respond,  who?

• 1 month ago

If he wins again then it’s very possible

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.