Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Would you like to live in New York City ?

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Mier
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I don’t like anything about New York City. Looks like Puerto Rico and Africa rolled into one.

• 4 weeks ago

I would rather stay living in my hell

• 4 weeks ago

Not nowadays - assuming that the bleak look of it due to the virus has sapped it of what it once was... I mean - NYC was known as a bustling city full of life - and the virus is the complete opposite thing to that - totally not compatible. 

I don't know to what degree the city has bounced back... all I can recall even recently is photos of a fairly ghost-town Times Square - but ironically I visited the place for the 1st time in April, 2019... and expected to happen upon an obnoxious, noisy, stressful place but - I actually really, really liked it... 

It was so full of life and it felt like everying that I ever discovered throughout my life was invented there.

So, if we're talking NYC pre-Covid... yeah I would've liked it... but then that would've been just a year or so before it happened and lord knows... I might've gotten it since the crowded place was such an epicenter for spreading it. 

The September 11th Memorial(s) is so dark and such a chasm... having costed $700,000,000 one would expect it to be...  

I was shocked to see coins in it... but yeah it is so colossal that I remember leading my mom to it like the giant slide at the county fair since I saw it before she did.

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe some day, I don't know.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

isnt that where people have died from the covid , and blm ativist burnt and looted ... no thanks 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I do not. It is too big and too filthy and its architecture too boring except very few buildings like the Chrysler Building, the Lincoln Center and the Statue of Liberty. It is only good for a visiting friends and then go shopping and entertainment (before and after Corona, of course)

• 1 month ago

No because big cities are overwhelming to me.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

not really 

but i would like to visit there 

• 1 month ago

No, it's crowded and extremely cold in the winter. 

• 1 month ago

No, but I would like to visit there someday hun.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I would...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.