Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 1 month ago

will Usa invade iran ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I hope not, instead they should just wipe it off the face of this planet.... BOMB TILL YOU HIT WATER

• Traci
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I doubt it.. Trump is not a war president. And if Biden and the commie dems are elected..no problem, they love dealing with the Iranians.  Remember , Obama sent them billions of dollars in the middle of the night.  No.. nobody will be invading anybody..today!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only if Trump is still president and Netanyahu tells him to invade, just as he persuaded him to renege on the nuclear deal with "evidence" of breaches no other country believed.

• 1 month ago

There would have to be a reason. Intelligent Iranian politicians are not going to come around. So, they will probably invoke and attack. That's my guess. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else didn't attack Iran first though. The region is going through another Turkish expansion now. Iran is not a healthy country, and it's own citizens hate their government. I am not thinking they will like a new Ottoman Empire in Iran, but they don't want their government all the same. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not likely. A war with Iran might start as a cyberwar, and then become nuclear.

• sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Is Iran trying to invade USA?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.