What is the truth about Nicholas II?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Ludwig
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He was secretly Tsar of All the Russias.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The truth is that Nicholas II had a good thing going and blew it. Tragically foolish.

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I can't write a book for you so maybe you should go to wikipedia. I know he was a Stroganoff er Smirnoff uh Romanoff

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He was the richest man in the world at that time , he refused a Rothschild Central Bank in Russia 

his cousin King george 5th  in UK was jealous of his wealth his wife Queen Mary ended up with alot  of the Tsarina' s fabulous jewellry 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

What sort of 'truth' are you asking about?

Was he a good national leader? A bit feeble, maybe, and easily influenced by those around him, especially by his wife and thus by Rasputin.

Was he and his entire family killed in Ekaterinburg in 1918?  Yes, in spite of the woman calling herself Anna Anderson who later claimed to be Anastasia. After she died DNA tests proved that she had no family link to the Romanoffs, though she did have good knowledge of the inner workings of the imperial court.

What other sorts of 'truth' are you asking about?

• gerald
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He was related to Victoria and Kaiser Wilhelm they were inbred and had flaws Nicholas was weak he wasnt a born leader and his wife dominated him , he disliked Wilhelm who was also inbred and faulty with a withered arm but put on a persona as a pompus big head that caused a rift in the Royal elite of Europe that led to WW1 , Nicholas was a puppet and Russia were losing heavily to the German army at the start of WW1 , Nicholas was pushed into taking a more active role and took command of the Russian army , it was a disaster and his fate was sealed he returned to the royal residence and was put under house arrest with his family (to protect them from a hostile public , he asked his relation King Edward in England to rescue him he was refused and he and his family assassinated 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The way your q reads suggests you already formulated an alternate opinion. I'm not going to guess what that is ... insert that here (as my answer)> ___

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's a huge question and also far too vague.

If you want to know about his life and death, you're going to have to read a wide range of books on the subject.

• pmt853
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The truth about what aspect of his life and times? He had one upper lip and walked on his feet.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.