Are cigars addictive? ?

I’ve been wanting to smoke, just for relaxation and fun but obviously I wanna stay safe about it; I heard that cigars you don’t really inhale the smoke and aren’t really addictive. Is that true? 

• 4 days ago

Private label CBD suppliers from https://theemeraldcorp.com/

They contain nicotine which is HIGHLY addictive. Like cigarettes, they also contain a host of other nasties and you WILL inhale some, even if you think you don't. Best to avoid all kinds of nicotine [and alcohol].

You want to 'stay safe' about doing an activity that causes literally DOZENS of different types of cancer??? OMG do you realize how stupid that is? Smoking is smoking. Have fun coughing up chunks of your lungs.

• As an occasional cigar smoker, I've never found them to be addictive.  I don't buy the cheap ones made of garbage (thankfully here in Canada I have access to Cuban cigars and other high-end brands).  If I'm going to have one I want a good one.

If you don't inhale the smoke then you're not smoking and the whole thing would be silly!

Nicotine is HIGHLY addictive when smoked.

• keerok

You heard wrong.

• kswck2

Only Children ask these sorts of questions, because Adults don't need to. 

The idea that cigars are less addictive and safer went out of the window decades ago, tar and nicotine still gets in your blood even if you don't inhale. Cigar smokers don't inhale but they hold the smoke in their mouth for a short time to absorb it. Plus when it's not in your mouth you are passive smoking.

Cigars are nasty. The only way I like them are with weed rolled in it. If you wanna smoke something non-addictive to relax, I suggest weed instead. 

i think theyre addictive