Is it bad that I don't want to go to college when I leave high school?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Unless of you have a really good plan that will work then there is no problem. If you just do not want to go college then you should have a reason 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

not bad at all ... unless youre 100% for certain and have a plan of the classes youll take what work you will do all that i would say dont go to college.. honestly if you really want do a vocational program just to get into the work force with a little bit better pay and a guaranteed job but i would say do something you like and has demand..

LVN programs, trucking, stuff that you see theres a high demand for... or take a break from school if i could do things all over i would never have gone to college. period, not until in knew exactly what i wanted

dont go into college thinking "ill figure it out" thats a waste of time money too much stress

• df
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No you can go to trade school 

• 1 month ago

Each person has a unique constellation of talents, abilities, skills, interests, personality & character traits, etc. You have to choose what's right for YOU. No apologies necessary for making the smart choice for you. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think so

• DON W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.  You should have a plan though.  Do you plan to enlist in the armed services?  Do you plan to enter an apprenticeship program to learn a trade?  Do you have the resources to set up a business?  Is there a relative who has offered you a good job with potential to gradually increase your income?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.