Mandy asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Pros of Circumcision?

1. No dick cheese. 2. No red swollen foreskin. 3. Reduces chance of sti aids hiv. 4. Better sex. 5 women love it

I was circumcised at age 26 and it turned out to be one of  the smartest decisions I ever made in my life.  I noticed very little if any difference in sensitivity and sex was actually better after being cut.  For an unbiased opinion just ask males who were cut as adults.  The vast majority will tell you being cut is highly superior.  Being circumcised truly is "a cut above the rest". Fred states it very well and you should read his answer.

• Jesus

Alone the men that we are circumcised know the benefits of that surgery, it is really wonderful to have the circumcision because it protects us of infections. I am circumcised and the surgery made it to me when he was a boy, and until today's day I have not had any problem in my sexual life, the benefits of the circumcision help to also protect the woman, and of course they like the good hygiene that one has in that since part. In the sexual relationship the advantages of the circumcision put on approval, one doesn't worry about problems that prevent him to enjoy what is making, and when remaining the discovered glans, their crown produces more friction and this makes the woman to enjoy more. When there is not foreskin the couple it is motivated more to make the oral sex, because when touch see that there are not dirt neither bad scent, I think that if he didn't have the circumcision my sexual life it would not be same, and it stops my it is better than the glans overdraft it remains, to have a foreskin that causes problems. Maybe many men don't believe it, and it is that it is easier to put on a condom when one is circumcised.        

• T J

It keeps the doctors and hospitals making money.  Most insurance companies say its cosmetic surgery now, and will not pay for it.

less and less babies are being mutilated now.

less likely to get diseased and not stinky like uncut

Circumcision = BUTCHERING BABIES

Denmark is about to pass a Law that men must be 18 to be Butchered

I am over 80 Never been Butchered My Parents Loved me

38 Years in the Military never had a Problem

Circumcision is CHILD ABUSE

Here is an Historic Fact UK pre 1948 when the National Health service was introduced Butchering was almost automatic

after 1948 it was No Longer Free so the Butchering of Little boys dropped by 85 %

Circumcision is CHILD ABUSE

no penis maintenance required

• Fred

1) Greatly reduces your chance of catching HIV (yes it is a proven fact)

2) stops a guy from ever getting penile cancer.  The reason circumcision became so popular in some countries was to stop the large number of uncircumcised males from getting penile cancer.  Since these countries have stopped making it virtually compulsory the number of penile cancer cases has gone up alarmingly to the point some doctors are calling for it to become compulsory.

3) it stops under foreskin infections.

4) it stops problems in those who cannot retract their foreskin especially medical problems or urination problems.

5)  Many women prefer having sex with a circumcised guy as they do not have to worry what germs, dirt or stale sperm and sweat is under there that will be left inside them

6) circumcised penises look cleaner, neater and nicer with no under foreskin cheese taste or smells.

7) circumcision does not affect male sensitivity during sex as many stupid people claim.  It is nothing like female circumcision which aims to destroy a girls sexual pleasure so she will not seek sexual pleasure of other men that are not her husband.  The tip of the penis is the sensitive part of the penis not the foreskin.

Most males who are circumcised are glad they were when they hear of all the problems uncircumcised guys must put up with, and also feel their penis looks neater.

No crusty stinky foreskin.. 

Zero/zilch/nessuna/keiner.