JEFF asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

What kind of cat do I have ?

Anyone know what kind of cat this is? She has an extremely soft coat with these tiny whispey white hairs on her undercoat. 

It’s hard to see but she also has a light tabby pattern to her and green eyes. I was just curious because she’s a beautiful cat and super friendly and seems like she was bred for some of those traits. She was adopted from a co worker who didn’t want to keep her due to pregnancy.... 

• Ocimom

She is a domestic shorthair.  Not a purebred of any kind.  Color is considered to be Blue.  Blue cats often have "ghost tabby" markings but are not considered to be a true tabby with much darker markings.

Female Tigerstar. (just kidding! Common tabby.)

• CB

Genuine Tabby - they are the best - had a male for nearly 20 years that was as friendly as any cat I ever met.

A tabby domestic shorthair. I.e., no particular breed. And yes, she is beautiful. Don't need to be some special breed of cat to be a wonderful beautiful cat.

• Maxi

A short coated moggy

• *****

It's a Domestic Shorthair- in other words, no particular breed. 

Its a generic, no-breed domestic cat