Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I have a hard time trusting my husband?

My husband and I have been together for 6 years and we have 2 babies. He has worked at his current job for 5 years now and we have always had issues with his female boss. I always trusted my husband, but I never trusted her. A few years ago it got to the point where she invited him to a strip club and he turned it down. I then confronted her telling her she is inappropriate with my husband and to not speak to him unless work related. He agreed with me speaking to her and calling her out. Things seemed to stop and they only talked work related. 

The problem is when they go out for work events (Which is often), everyone always gets drunk and he stays out very late. They are a very party company. I have a hard time with it because I know she is there. I always feel like he’s going to lie to me about her, cheat on me, not tell me where he is, etc. 

He decided to share his location with me last year and always tell me where he is. He’s been doing a very good job with it but they will be out drinking for work events until midnight. I don’t feel this is right when I’m at home with our two babies who barely get to see him because he works so much and then does events like this. 

I truly just need advice on how to help my insecurities and not be so upset in situations like this. Is anyone in a similar boat? It helps to hear from others who have dealt or overcame this type of thing. 

Gov't is killing you with high frequency electricity. TheotokosVirginMary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chippedusing IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs/brains; stay away from cats [Athanasius 3rd of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the StatueofLiberty. Above earth there is ice (dome); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on three stalactite pillars (The Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreamsare from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the BookofRevelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He'ssurrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flourfrom mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm)because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign ofthe cross (last mercy for you will be to cut yourforearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't usingchemtrails; they're also in gov't food andmedicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of abortedfetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human fleshis in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging,anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-15 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse,Christians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos VirginMary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (WorldPassport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyescan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. GabrielUrgebadze said thattheydoitonindexfingerwhenthey scan your finger. Basically, trytoavoidnewdocuments at all cost. Policewill microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, greenmark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotoperaypeopletoo. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insaneasylumpeople tomarkpeople. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can'ttrack you; burn documents because they're fromSatan. TheMostHolyTrinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. SocialSecurityNumber). People who die with these Satanicdocuments go to concentrationcamp in hell to await FinalJudgement; once the BEASTComputer is burned down, souls will be released for FinalJudgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceasedrelatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristiannames given during antibaptism by the beastsystem; or just burn thesedocumentsbecause gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from halfamillennium ago describes FinalJudgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had littleboards (plasticcards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Givetocharity in the name of ArchangelMichael; he rescues people from temporaryhell twice a year [at midnight September18-19 and similarly on November20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they arerescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up alevel, that is, to a level with lesspunishment;eventually, people arefreed). Feed thepigeons;when pigeons bowdown, people are savedfrom temporaryhell. It's a big sin to rememberthe deadwithwreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're inhellwith theirwrists tied up behind their back while hanging by their wrists), meat,alcohol,sweets,andworldlymusic. Demons print icons of saints/crosses/8sidedstarofTheotokosVirginMary in newspapers/products so that you throw these newspapers/products in the trashblasphemingthesesaints. Crosses on solesofshoes and backofpants are blasphemy. Demons makecarpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playingcards mockhow Jesus sufferedonthecross: clubs(cross on which Jesus wascrucified), diamonds (fournails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesuswas given to drink),spades (spear with whichJesus waspierced).Cremationisdevilworship; onlyblasphemers suchasLenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. AfterChinaattacksRussia, RuskiOrthodoxTsar (shown by resurrected SeraphimofSarov) willcome topowerinRussia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside Church and gov't; asaresult, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism=263heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same SupremeBeing [aka thedevil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on theirheads in hell. ArkhimandriteAntoninKapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, EinKarem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarchKirillofRussia and MarkofBerlin blessed thischurchin2007. Whenpriestspray forcurrent gov't (insteadofprayingfor futureTsar),Jesus getsupfrom Histhroneand turns Hisback tothem. DryLindens leaves(bathbroom)toeatduringfamine.Forgiveme

Source(s): Womenwearheadscarvestiedatthefronttopreventheadachesfromskypushingdownandtopreventthroatcancer. Megatsunami forNewYork willbe400 meters;then engulfed-in-lava LosAngeles willbe floodedtoo; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; onlyAlaska (soonwilljoinRussia), Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1stbigearthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (willbesplitinhalf;peoplewillfallinto this hole;radiation!); 3rdbiggestwillbeintheUSA (GreekOrthodoxmonkElidiyfromAfrica). Mutantsfromgov’tlabswillescapeaftertheearthquake; youneed guns/ammo todealwiththem; if gov’ttries totakeyourgunsaway, givethemonewhile leavingthreehidden (to deal with mutants). If gov’twilltakeyoutoaconcentrationcamp, have a bag of old very worn warm clothes (so that they won’t be stolen when you’retakingashower)and specialcuptomeltsnow. If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov = Archangel Uriel); forgive me

Partying and driving home intoxicated, I wonder? THAT is irresponsible.

If my spouse had issues with this situation, I would bring her along or be home, sober and early. Because several issues are present here, the boss situation, the money spent on cocktails, time away from wife and time away from children, drunk driving....all not good!

But, you did protest and he did somewhat listen and change some behaviors. He needs to be reminded. Partying is not a work event. He could very well leave after the business part of the evening is over. I know of no productive professional gathering where partying is a requirement.

You are honest to bring up your insecurities and I respect that. Howsoever, I highly doubt your husband would appreciate if you left him more with the children while you went out partying. Responsibilities and properties change when one gets married and especially when children are involved. These gatherings of his are work buddies drinking and not all business, I assure you. Not saying hanky panky is going on, but he needs to understand when it is time to come home to HIS WIFE and children.

Well for one now is not the time to look for a new job, I would just ignore it and trust what he says.  

Hmm... next time he is cooking something, come from behind and slide your hands between his arms, next hug him around his chest. Lean with your heart as close as you can until you feel his heart beat. Inhale his scent right in between his neck and hairline, find a good vein if you can, kiss it, bite it gently and then whisper into his ear "Let's escape together for a weekend.... just you and i... I'll send children to mom" 

Then slide your hand down to his pants to check his reaction. 

I mean his wallet))

In general, how does he normally react when you offer to spend time together? Does it even happen?

If he walks around full of gun powder in his bullet, yes you should be worried if he is not in hurry to get home.

Men like that could blow up anytime.

Take night classes at your local college that take you out of the home and leave him to stay home and raise his children. Avoid pretending this is an issue with her because this issue is 100% about your husband. Don't approach her again. This is about how your husband is conducing himself. He could shut it down in a second if he wanted it to stop. Come on. I'm a gal but I've certainly fended off unwanted advances at work.  You do not interfere with his job. He does not need your protection. He is making his own choices. Not about the other gal.                                                                    

• David

Ok, there are two issues in your marriage.  You have a problem, dear.  But he also has a problem.  The two problems are remotely related.

1st:  Your jealousy is a problem.  You don't realize it, but the more you object to the boss, the more attractive you make her, in the eyes of your husband.  Men don't want to be questioned and tracked constantly.  He might be sharing his location with you, but he shouldn't have to do that either voluntarily or otherwise.  The fact that he feels he needs to means that YOU have a serious problem.  And YOUR serious problem is damaging your marriage.

2nd:  I think your husband needs to find a new job, or make it clear to his boss and all of his coworkers that he's NOT AVAILABLE after normal duty hours.  You say they go out for work events.  But is he ON THE CLOCK at the work events where he stays out late drinking?  If not, then he should be home with you.  If he's expected to attend these after-work parties as a formal responsibility / duty...

Then he should find another job and quit his current one.  His current job is not compatible with the lifestyle of a guy who is married with children.

Note that if your hubby solves his problem, your problem will likely go away, also.  HOWEVER, that does not mean that YOU do not have a problem.  You do.

This is hilarious because you do not have to trust HER, and don't need to.  You're married to your husband, and he's the person you need to trust.  If he messes around with her, it's HIS CHOICE to do so.  

Women who approach other women they are jealous of, are some of the most pathetic and insecure people on the planet.

and if you don't trust your husband, why are you with him?  ask yourself.

• T J

He needs to get a new job. If he has to be at these bs work events, see if you can find where and when and have someone see what goes on, and if its work or not. Time to check up on these locations also. Why does he stay so late? work related crap should not run to midnight. Its time you insist he find a new job. This whole thing stinks like week old fish.  How do you know if he is really at the place he says he is at?  He needs to be tailed. And all the time.  I do n0t think there is a need for so many work related parties at all, they have a office, let them use that. Is his female boss the owner? If not, if she is using sex with him, you can sue the company.  Id stay on him every day until he got a new job. Maybe its time to hire a private investigator and see what is really going on...do not be surprised if you file for divorce. Get pictures also.

What you're describing is sexual harassment and a hostile work environment.  If this is a decent sized company, he needs to go to HR immediately.  If it's a small company, talk to a lawyer.  Not only can she be terminated, there's a chance you may get a settlement.

ASK GOD FOR SOME HELP DEAR...I HOPE IT HELPS.