Gay guys: if you woke up one morning and you found that you were a female rather than a male, what would you do?

I would rent a room in a brothel, and I would just lie there naked 24/7 with my legs open — just a mattress, the door removed from its hinges. Would that be fun?

• Sky

Well, as a straight guy I would (1) hope I'm really hot and pretty, and (2) start enjoying my new female anatomy.  And then (3) try to figure out how I'm going to explain to everyone I know, as well as my employer, why I am now a woman.

• T J

Strap a mattress on my back and make a ton of money.

Answer:   Buy new cloths and shoes. 

• Pindar

I’m not gay but in that scenario I would start sticking things up my **** to see what it was like.

Get all of my past straight crushes to fvck me.

I kind of like your idea - but I’d just make sure condoms were used. I don’t need std’s!

If I were to do that - I would not take just any body. I’ve got standards. Disease free, in shape, a consenting adult somewhere near my age or younger, showered...

Do a little dance! Make a little love!!