Im gay but eat chick fil a all the time and hide it from my boyfriend and best friend? Am I a bad person? ?

My boyfriend and best friend (whose a lesbian) are both very much against chick fil a, they’re both very special to me, and I don’t want to lose either of them so I eat there behind their back and use cash so my boyfriend won’t see it in my bank account. I feel a bit bad, but it’s my favorite restaurant, especially the spicy chicken deluxe with pepper Jack. I’m hiding this from everyone in my life because most of my friends are LGBT and they all oppose it, am I a bad guy?

TBH I think the bigger problem is that you're not vegan.

• T J

Yes, you are supporting the hate against yourself.

The largest problem is that Chick-Fil-A is literally owned and operated by people who fund "conversion therapy" (wherein gay people are tortured until they "stop being" gay). Supporting the company supports these people, giving them money they use to fund such stated torturing of gay people.

I'm not gonna tell you what you can and cannot do, but I will say that paying cis/het people to torture LGBT people isn't a very nice thing to do.

• reme_1

You are supporting a company which has been VERY hurtful to the LGBT community by donating tons of money to anti- gay legislation. Yes the sandwiches are good but do you want that on your conscience? Time uo grow up and be a man.

Well your money is being used to fund a business that donates money against lgbt rights. If I were you I would try to find a substitute. If you cannot do that then I would make a donation to some gay advocacy groups to counter how you are supporting this anti lgbt business. Then at least if the people you care about find out about this you’ll have a leg to stand on. 

If you continue to eat there and don’t do something to offset that, then you are giving your self some karma you have to work through. After all - aren’t carbon polluters allowed to buy carbon credits? Think of a donation to a lgbt charity as being like a high emitter paying their share of carbon credits. So either your local gay community center, imperial court or something national like hrc or lambda legal. Good luck!

Instead of supporting such morons you should learn to cook your own chicken.

Pathetic job of trolling

What in the hell are you talking about??