Does it seem my bf is bisexual or no? ?

I asked my boyfriend if he has any celebrity crush and he said no but I thought maybe he said no cause I never said I had any celebrity crush so I lied and said Justin Bieber joking around but he kept saying he doesn’t have a crush on anyone so then I said to him he watches more tv and movies then I do so I thought he would have one. His response was “when I watch a movie of course I like to see certain actors and actress but that doesn’t mean I have a crush on them, like I could see Adam Sandler doesn’t mean I have a crush on him” I said of course not only if you were bi, took him time to thin then he said “but do you get the point” then I said are you bisexual? His response “he looked up thought about it then said No”. Then he just said do you get it? I said yes. But does that mean my boyfriend is bisexual if he set an example like that and took him a moment to think about it before he answered me? I know his sister asked if he was gay he told me he just laughed that was a few years ago, he’s once called a guy handsome, he’s never had a girlfriend before me and he’s 30 yes old. In the beginning of knowing him he asked if I was bisexual I told him no then asked him and he said so far no or no.. I can’t remember. I mentioned to him recently about that time and he said I hope I said no, cause I’m not I’m not bisexual or bi curious 

• T J

Best thing for you pushing this crap on your bf, is to leave him. Let him go find a good person to be with. I think you have issues, that you need professional help for.

• Pindar

He is obviously full blown gay trying to appear straight.

No it doesn't seem that he's bisexual, but it DOES seem like you're about 14 years old and never graduated from the 6th grade. If you HAD graduated from the 6th grade we would expect you to know basic grammar and punctuation at this point, but you don't. Alternatively, you're a troll.