Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

Why does everyone and their mom love game of thrones?

It's not even that good. There are infinitely better shows out there. Dinklage is the only good actor in it he doesn't die in 5 seconds. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Hayley
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Did you just drop out of a portal? From my understanding people hate Game of Thrones because of the last seasons.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Millions of people, including myself, loved it - including the ending.  There are dozens of excellent actors in it - in fact, I haven't seen a single weak performance.

Okay - maybe it's not your cup of tea but to deem it 'not that good' is unrealistic and narrow-minded.

• 1 month ago

Well everyone hated the ending and the planned prequel series was canceled so the show will probably fade out of public knowledge pretty soon here. I personally didn’t like the show but I have a rich friend who’s a huge fan of the books and has hundreds of fantasy novels so I understand why he liked it. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have never watched the show, because it does not interest me.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Opinions are subjective.  What you don’t like, others might and vice versa. 

The inability to understand why such a show was popular is rather worrying. You don’t have to be a fan to understand why others are 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.