Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

What's your sign (horoscope) and does it fit you?

Should be a Loser sign for Dirac the loser

Cancer..... there isnt a cancer trait that i dont have

• I am a Pisces and my sign fits me perfectly to a T.

Mine is Dinosaur. And it sort of fits. We have terrific teeth.

Am a Gemini ♊ And yes am most communicative person with wittyness and energetic approach towards writing skills.

And it really gives me my best image to portray impression and myself strongly. 

Source(s): Nityaloves 🙏

Won't say, but it doesn't matter.  My Sun sign doesn't obviously fit. There are some things that fit perfectly, though.  My rising sign, however, when taking rulerships and aspects to the ASC into consideration, fits like a glove.  In fact the more I study these things, and the more I learn, the more I realize how well it fits and not simply at a superficial level. It's all there, when we look for it. 

I’m an Aries. It does NOT fit me at all. Something has to be REALLY bad to anger me and I’m usually calm. 

cancer.. and kind of yeah minus being the stereotypical cry baby everyone thinks we are lmao. 

• Most of the stuff I've seen on Leo doesn't really apply to me.

Aries, I have no interest or belief in horoscopes etc etc.