what is your favorite car?

corvette? convertible? ford mustang?

I loved ALL my ford escapes! I had other makes Chevy, Nissan, Dodge, but I always had some sorta expensive repair, repeatedly, so ever since 2001 up until now I keep with Ford Escapes I always buy brand new, I got a 2001, then 2005,  2008, 2012, 2014, 2018, now 2020. I like buying the new models when they come out!

Source(s): Ford Escape girl!

I owned the ORIGINAL BOSS 302 Stang! It was AWESOME int he straightaway and had KNITTED VINYL SEATS that were WARM in winter, and COOLER in summer! it had GOD AWEFUL steering! NOT rack and pinion .but POWER recirculating BALL steering! I HATED IT so I disconnected the POWER STEERING PUMP! It di 10.95 at the strip after I TUNED IT by removing all the EMISSIONS junk and CURVED the distributor and re jetted the HOLLEY carb! AND disconnected the REV LIMITER! The NEWER BOSS 302 is even MORE AMAZING! It produces power in EVERY RPM range and they had to invent a new type of DYNO to measure it's workings! IT THEN got REAL Independent rear suspensions and they BLOW CAAMRAOS away like HOT GRAVY! It took TIME for FORD to reinvent the independent rear suspensions but it was WORTH the WAIT!. GM never does ANTYHING RIGHT the first time The BUICK engine is in it's FOURTH edition now! IT was REALLY a stink bomb of an engine with PLASTIC GOLF TESS holding the rockers to t a SHAFT and BAD OIL PUMPS like nest older GM cars had! My CURRENT favorites are AUDI QUATTRO, BMW xdrives and BENZ 4 matic. GM ha snot been in racing for YEARS now! My brother has the LATEST CORVETTE which is AWESOME< but it STIL had the suspension from a MODEL T: namely LEAF SPRINGS that are TRANSVERSE! So if ONE wheel gets into a pothole,. the VIBRATION goes all the way across to the other side! I have NEVER been a big FAN of VETTES< even though my family has had FIVE OF THEM! They are NOT controllable and are only SUMMER CARS! The TURBO and SUPRCHARGED AUDIS are good in ANY WEATHER and it is NOTHIGN to get them to 500,000 miles with EASE! They are made front eh BEST materials and SUPPLEIRS around the world! I would take a nice FORD EDGE< cuz it's HALF FORD and HALF AUDI! European suppliers are MUCH netter than domestic ones! GM brakes on ALL cars have been FAILURES< full of OVER BRAKING and poor balancing of front to rear! There NEWEST cars feel like TAXI CABS and good CAR RENTALS only! NUMB and still inefficient, they have used SAAB ENGINES for a while even though SAAB as a company is defunct!.  I LOVE the precision with which a GERMAN or EURO car operates! The thing no one seems to know is that the same company, ZF that  makes AUTOMATICS for AUDI< BMW and VOLVO and former SAAB< is on almost ALL CARS NOW from LINCOLN and CADDY to KIA and HYUNDAI most FORD units, and nearly ANY CAR with shift paddles! Except the ASIAN cars using AISIN WARNER! All MUSTANGS are SUPERIOR and have mostly EUROPEAN ENGINEERING< the BEST there is! 

• arther

Toyota land cruiser kills any GM car I've ever had for reliability

1970 Cuda 4sp.440 6 bbl b-5 blue.

A DeLorean, with a flux capacitor installed and enough plutonium to make several trips.

• Neil

The Matra Rancho. Never driven one, and probably wouldn't enjoy the experience, but loved the concept of it. Essentially a cross-over from the late 1970s.

• F

Anything, but anything other than a f@cking 2020 f@cking Hyundai f@cking Accent ******6 ******speed ! Even a Trabbie.

Bentley Continental convertible in purple.

A mazda fd rx7 with a re amemiya body kit. It’s what got me into cars. I’ll own it some day because it’s attainable. 

Favorite Ford car? The GT40. Favorite car overall? That's tough...I'd say a 1937 Cord. They're just about perfect designs.