If a HOMELESS person ASKS you for MONEY?...... Wolud GIVING them a FISHING ROD be BETTER.......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?

Anon...... I knew one of you over sensitive @$$es would get your panties in a bunch.......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

RR...... You last couple of answers are ghosting!!!........๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Honestly Anon....... I've done volunteer work for the homeless and gave money as well as food to help them.

Give someone a fish, they eat for a day....... Teach them to fish, they eat for a lifetime. That actually was the intention of the joke. I wasn'tย  actually making fun of being poor.

I never give a homeless person money.ย  I will buy a sandwich and coffee and perhaps some chips or a cupcake.

@ Anon This is J & R and none of us are trying to insult them x

• F

I tried to give a homeless person a Starbucks voucher (ยฃ5). They were not exactly grateful, probably because they couldnโ€™t by a can if Tennants Super with it.

Better to give 'emย  bag of food, Pint of milk,ย  bottled water,ย  pop-top cans of Spaghetti-Ohs.ย  ย Money, they might buy drugsย  or booze with,

UB: Neverย  say "never". Wait 'til it happens To You. I tried to volunteer at a homeless shelter. These people Need our Help.

Great soliloquy, Scotty. I did volunteer work for Sal. Army and our Food Bank;ย  about half the families were just down on their luck, not "bums".

• Sean

Gee, If he can't find and keep a home how on earth is he gonna fish and cook it up in a pan?

No, I would give them a Brick because it's the start of a home LB.

What is spare change anyways? Is that change I keep in another pocket just waiting to be asked for by a stranger.

No, because strangely, here in the middle of the Gobi Desert, there are no gobi fish.

Yes,. and a fly catcher for when feeling peckish.ย 

• Pronk

Yes..That,& COUPONS,that my wife has stashed in the glove box..๐Ÿ˜ณ

NO,a TWO year old FRUITcaKe.