Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 month ago

Why is Yahoo politically biased?  ?

I used to love Yahoo as my #1 go-to site for news and information, but lately it's nothing but biased and distorted in favor of the Democratic party.  Each morning there are new articles about which new celebrity is endorsing Biden.  Why aren't there any articles on who's supporting Trump?  Whatever happened to showing both sides of the story and letting America formulate their own educated opinions?  Nearly 100% of all articles support Biden or bash Trump.  I'm not complaining about this from a Trump supporter point of view either, but rather as someone that believes in equality across the board.  For a party that bases their entire argument on equality, I find it rather laughable and hypocritical that the media in their pocket does the exact opposite.  

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yahoo needs to do better about being fair and balanced so all Americans can continue to enjoy Yahoo.   One sided news turns Americans off.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why is Fox politically biased?  Any of the conservative "news" sites?

Dear, human beings are biased. That is life. If you can't handle that, you are extremely naive.

Time to grow up.

• 1 month ago

I thought Faux News was supposed to be fair and balanced, not Yahoo?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

@cmac'm they shut down comments because their lefty shills couldn't get to work. there's barely even enough lefty shills to cover yahoo answers now

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

their bosses tell them to be ......................................

TRUMP 2020 !! ><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Son, the whole world is opinionated. Yahoo doesn't stand alone. Twitter, Facebook, Google...they are all run by humans & you get their opinion. Just remember, Opinions are like bungholes. Everyone has one & they all stink. Just do the Right Thing. Stand for America & vote Republican.

• 1 month ago

Owned by commie dems I assume!  Too bad!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Media is not balanced ... there is no un bias just a equal amount of both sides of bias

that is not Yahoo or Google

try reading alternative mixed with yahoo then think for your self

I suspect the fact is you are starting to think for your self now and only the extremist of election time make it clear,, where the usual left wing ploy is subtle manipulator of your mind 

The left is desperate and lost their subtle act 

https://www.facebook.com/newsmax  try this 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yahoo flaunts their liberal bias.  

• 1 month ago

Yahoo have never been a reliable source of news.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.