Will he get arrested? ?

Okay so here's the deal... My man is on drug court and we split t from the halfway house we were at once all this pandemic **** went down. Now he's running from drug court you could say. Now when the coronavirus first hit drug court decided that the time people put in the halfway house wasn't counting towards their time. (Not sure if that's relevant) that was in nj and now we are living in pa. Now he needs an identification card but we're so nervous that he could get locked up. Now I know penndot uses facial recognition but is that just for fraud? Because I know that after they take your picture they use facial recognition to make sure you aren't using someone else's name or so to speak. But could penndot also search for warrants? 🧐

• ?

Pretty sure fugitive warrants are checked at such places. But if he's hiding properly he wouldn't need an ID card as he wouldn't leave the house. 

Your story is a zero on the believability scale.

Cool story, total bullshitt, but cool.