Making new Facebook account, now I saw few who haven't block me yet, any suggestion?

The old account got hacked and got all screw up. I did change password but still mess.

So I just made new Facebook account. Now it worked good like it should be.

Now I figure reason I can see few people now which I couldn't see before is because they blocked me from old accounts.

Now should I block them? So it give me a chance to check on them again when unblock them? Ya know once they blocked me, can't check on them.

You may ask why they block me, can be many reasons, maybe my ex that I dated with that still mad at me or other person end up hate me because sports head coach replace me cuz I played better than this person does. Or some enemies borrowed their face and take a look at their Facebook and decide to block me.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I suggest you just move on with your life and not continue to focus on the past. Let it go. Life is too short to let this worry you.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Just leave it be dont Block them they wont even know that you have a new Account unless you Send them a Message or Friend Request 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.