Did you know you should have regard for Satan's power?

God let him be there, with his throne in the 2nd Heaven. He is NOT a toothless lion. Always be careful when dealing with him.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

How can Satan be responsible for anything?

Is Satan all knowing?   Is there anything that Satan can know that God does not?

Is Satan all present?  Is there anywhere that Satan can be that God is not?

Is Satan all powerful?  Is there anything that Satan can do that God cannot undo or stop?

Everything Satan does must be with God's consent.  If it is by God's consent, then everything that Satan does is God's will.

Satan is just the fall guy for when God wants to do bad things.  A scapegoat for those people who do not actually think though the implications of the attributes they have given to their God. . .but are unwilling to accept that the universe is random and uncaring, so must create a God to give them a warm and fuzzy feeling of belonging and safety, and a devil to blame when things they do not like happen.

• 1 month ago

Two imaginary characters from a book of superstition and myth.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Meh.  With God on my side, I don't give the devil any thought.

• 1 month ago

Yes, that is why GOD ask us to protect ourselves from the evils of satan by saying this prayer, Oh GOD please  protect us from the evils of the damn satan and Oh my Lord, please bestows goodness for us in this world and the goodness in the hereafter world and forbid us from the tormented hell fire. Before commencing on any works then say, In the name of GOD , most Gracious most Merciful.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

"God let him be there" = Not a chance. 

What 'god' do YOU know of that would 

ever allow an evil like Satan to prevail 

in the life and the thinking of Humanity? 

Not even the Bible is good enough 

to make Satan a physical reality. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Revelation 12:7-9, 12 (KJ) shows that at some time before his abyssing Satan is “cast out” of heaven down to the earth, where he brings increased woe upon mankind.

• 1 month ago

"Resist the devil and he will flee from you", James

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.