Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

i can hear my neighbor beating his wife, what to do?

mind your own business...   What I learned recently...   they don't care.... NOT cool...

call the police im 17 and just got out of an abusive relationship I was 14 when it started happening and he even started to hurt my mum it was the worst time of my life and I just wish my neighbour heard me just once and called for help but I had to do it myself you might be saving a life their please do it please I cant tell you enough how much you will be helping that woman do it right after he is beating her or as soon as you hear it so she cant denie it coz she most likely will straight away but she will give in and tell the police everything 

I once saw a movie where a shoulder-mounted LAW rocket was fired into a living room to stop the violence.

• L

Call the Police and they will handle the issue.

• adam

probably having sex. My GF is a screamer. The neighbors called the police once. She had to convince these stupid cops that I have a big D and she screams in pleasure.

call and get her help use your brain ! gee

What you are hearing could actually be a wild sex scene being played out. I recently heard the wife next door scream out at 2:00 am, "Oh God, NO, don't do that to me", followed by what sounded like a wrestling match with heavy thuds as someone fell to the floor. I grabbed my 9mm and knocked on their door only to find them having sex in the hallway. I'd ignore it if I were you.

Without actually seeing it, how do you know that is what is happening?

• car253

Call the POLICE !   Tell them your neighbor is beating his wife.   Please save a life.   CALL THE POLICE !!

• Jesere

Call the police.  My father  beat my mom to death in 1970.

Call the police. Say you hear a lot of noise and that you are worried about your neighbors.