Will the caterer set out the wedding place cards and menus we created?

Will the caterer set out the wedding place cards and menus we created?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Trish
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I personally don't know but I have seen wedding shoes where the wedding coordinator usually does it.

• 1 month ago

Ask them. Congratulations btw.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You might have to ask them to and provide them with a seating chart. But most would do this for you. 

• 1 month ago

Why are you asking me and not your caterer?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You need to ask them. My daughter venue were willing to put out quite a lot for us. Others will charge you to do it. And others won’t do it. 

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Unless it's part of your contract for them to do so, you should assume they will not for the menus.

The place cards are your responsiblity.

Now if you are having it at a venue, some venues will do this as part of the service but again check your contract to see if they will.

• Jon
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

There's no way for us to know all the services your caterer will provide, but catering is mainly about the food, not seating assignments.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no... they cater food. that is the definition of caterer....... do it yourself!

• 1 month ago

If you ask them to, yes. Otherwise possibly not.

• 1 month ago

If that's part of their remit, yes. They may also be involved in table setting and serving. 

If they're just preparing the food - then obviously not. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.