How is she more stressed than I am?

My girlfriend says she's stressed out but all she does is sit at home. I'm put working at night, getting little sleep so I can spend time with her in the day, getting yelled at daily because she doesn't like some little thing that I do, doing all the household chores, and paying for everything. She keeps wanting more out of me example she wants me to get us a car but I don't drive and I carpool and use the city bus and it's not in my budget. I'm stressed out too yet if I tell her I am she gets mad and says I'm privileged because I can work. 

She has depression, has that crossed your mind? If you love her, try sitting down calmly with her, and suggest getting her help. Is either that or you have one scumbag lazy girl friend 

That sounds annoying, but I'm not sure what your question is. What are you really asking us, dude?

• T J

She has a big mental problem. Best for you to break up, and she go get professional help.