Is it time to break off the relationship?

I love her so much but financially we're going to struggle together. She can't work and is waiting for approval for disability benefits. I work but I don't think I can do it alone. Today it became more evident that it's going to happen. Back in August she asked her mom for $300 because she wanted to build a fence for her dog. Then she decided she didn't want the fence and spent the $300 on Pokemon collectibles, her mom want to either see the fence up or wants it paid back...I can't do it with rent and everything else. The past few weeks she has been wanting to find a lapdog type puppy, we found one on Craigslist and paid for it today. $100 Feist, 8 weeks old all shots and dewormed already. Late last evening she decided she doesn't actually want the puppy...once again she borrowed the money from her mom who wants it back. She also wants a car too which isn't in my monthly budget as I don't drive and I carpool and take the bus to work and around town. A car which I'll have to pay for by myself. What should I do?

• ?

Learn to say"No! I cannot afford that" and mean it. If she loves you, she'll understand. If she doesn't, you're better off without her 

It's way past time for you to break off the relationship. Your gf is immature, flaky, self-indulgent, irresponsible and not ready for an adult relationship at all.

• T J

Send her back to her mother, and you break up, and find a normal person to be with.