1. You are trying to ruin my self-respect.  2...to destroy my respect. 3...to lessen my respect.  Which one is commonly said?  ?

I would say "undermine", since another person can't really do ANYTHING to my self-respect...only I have control over that.  But that other person can do and say things that make me more likely to doubt myself or even be ashamed of myself.  That's sort of strategic and covert.  So "undermine" would convey it better than "ruin".

You can "ruin" someone's reputation, but you can't really "ruin" their self-respect.  Only THEY can change their self-respect.  (Same goes for "destroy" and "lessen".)

None! Nobody can damage your self respect or self esteem. Only by your own means. Self respect is really about your self esteem.

• RP

I'm not sure any is commonly said. A more likely choice would be "You are attacking my self-respect."

Definitely not No. 3.  No. 1 and No. 2  would both be heard in Britain.

Await answers from Americans etc.

Self-esteem is a better term to use. 

You are trying to diminish my self-esteem. 

You are trying to destroy my self-esteem. 

You are trying to ruin my self-esteem.